At Convincent Language Education we’re committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to:
6811 DD Arnhem
1. Who are we?
We’re Convincent Language Education. A language school specialized in teaching Dutch to Expats in the center of Arnhem, Gelderland, the Netherlands. Our company details are:
Name: Convincent Language Education
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 58951873
VAT number: NL161333953B01
Address: Zwanenstraat 6
Postal-code: 6811 DD
2. How do we collect information from you?
- We obtain information about you when you contact us about our products and services.
- We obtain information about you during an intake for one of our courses.
- We obtain information about you in our language lessons.
3. What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address,email address, phone number, level of education, country of origin, other languages that you speak, bank account number, the company you work for.
4. How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- advice you in what language course is best for you
- send invoices and process payments
- schedule our lessons together
- sending and receiving homework
5. Who has access to your information?
- Teachers working for Convincent Language Education
6. Who else has access to your information?
At Convincent Language Education we make use of the following companies:
- Google – based in the USA / Ireland
- Google reviews
- Dropbox, Inc. – based in the USA
- Facebook – based in the USA / Ireland
- Facebook Messenger
- Facebook reviews
- LinkedIn – based in the USA / Ireland
- LinkedIn Endorsements / reviews
- iXL Hosting – based in the Netherlands
- website hosting
- email provider
- Easyname.com – based in Austria
- Domain registration
- Exact Online – based in the Netherlands
- Online bookkeeping and administration program
- Parallel accountants Arnhem – based in the Netherlands
- Financial administration
- Belastingdienst (taxes) – based in the Netherlands
- Tax administration
- SumUp – based in Germany
- process payments
- Boom NT2 – based in the Netherlands
- Taaltestcentrum / Digital online Exams
7. How long do we keep your information?
We keep your financial details for the legal term of 7 years if you area student of Convincent Language Education. We keep your test results and other information provided by you for the duration of your course and for a maximum period of 2 years after you finished your course.After these two years we only keep your test results of the digital online exams of Boom NT2.
If you contact Convincent Language Education to inquire about our courses and not become a student: we keep your provided information for a maximum period of one year. This includes the information provided by you during an intake.
8. What we don’t do!
- We don’t send you marketing emails!
- We don’t sell your information to others!
Last updated on 23 November 2018.