10 reasons to choose Convincent Language Education.
- Together with you, we choose the best methods available in the market to fit your needs.
- We coach you and support you in learning, providing tips and techniques that will help you.
- We use your interests, work and background in lessons to motivate learning and to make the process of learning more meaningful and fun.
- We focus on your individual attention and needs.
- We target your weaknesses to help you work around them and at the same time build on your strengths.
- We focus on pronunciation (so that you can feel confident talking) and the everyday use of the language in real life situations (to make sure you use the language).
- We stimulate you to practice outside class environment.
- We help you feel more confident in Dutch.
- Part of the lessons is to help you recognise the subtle body language of the Dutch and to understand the Dutch culture, habits and expressions to avoid miscommunication.
- We bridge the gap between your culture and the Dutch culture, making your stay in the Netherlands a fun and positive experience.
Private lessons A1, A2 and B1
- Monday-Friday mornings and afternoons: € 90,- per 1.5 hour lesson.
- Saturdays: € 97,50 per 1.5 hour lesson.
Private lessons B2 and C1
- Monday-Friday mornings and afternoons € 97,50 per 1.5 hour lesson.
- Saturdays €70,- per hour. € 105,- per 1.5 hour lesson.
Method Independent Language Level tests with certificate on language level A1, A2 or B1.
- Full exam € 260,- (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking)
- Reading, Individual exam: € 70,00
- Listening, Individual exam: € 70,00
- Writing, Individual exam: € 80,00
- Speaking, Individual exam: € 80,00
Last updated on 29 October 2019