- Enrolment and intake: if you want to participate in a language course, a personal meeting is required, even when you have already filled in the enrolment form. In the meeting we discuss your wishes and possibilities.
- Reservation: after registration by using the enrolment form and the personal meeting, a place will be reserved for you. You will receive an e-mail or letter with information about the course and an invoice.
- Maximum participants group courses: the maximum number of participants per group course is 6.
- Cancelation of group courses: if the number of (paid) registrations for a group course is insufficient, the course can be cancelled or postponed. Convincent Language Education will inform the registered students at the latest 14 days before the planned beginning of the course. You will receive back the full fees that you have paid.
- Final placement: the reservation will be final:
- after you have paid the full course fees before the due date,
- after you have paid the first instalment (if applicable),
- if the course is not cancelled.
2. Payment of the course
- Due of payment: you have to pay the course fees before the start of the course, before the due date mentioned in the invoice. If you have not paid the course fees before that day, you will not be allowed to participate in the course.
- Last-minute-enrolments: enrolments within 7 days of the start of the course have to be paid latest on the first course day.
- Method of payment: you can pay by direct bank transfer or by card (PIN). For transactions by card 2,75% of the total amount will be added to cover the transaction fees.
- Bank details:
- Beneficiary: Convincent Language Education, Arnhem
- IBAN: see invoice
- BIC: see invoice
- Please mention your invoice number (factuurnummer) in the comments.
- Paying the invoice: by paying the invoice you agree with our Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
3. Cancellation of the course
- Paying back the fees:it is possible to cancel a final, paid registration until 14 days before the start of the course. Cancellation can only be done by sending a written note (by e-mail to email@example.com). In the case of cancellation within less than 14 days before the course, the course fees will not be returned to you.
- Premature ending of a course: if you quit or stop attending during the course period, the course fees will not be returned to you.
Last updated on 23 November 2018.