Learning a new language is a way to reflect on your own culture and experience different cultural perspectives. It is a tool to communicate and to help express yourself.
- Practical and fun!
- Dutch for use in both private and business situations.
- Emphasising on the active use of Dutch in meaningful situations.
- Flexible and goal-oriented approach.
- Quality and fit for purpose.
- Improvising, humour, going the extra mile.
- Motivating you to explore the Dutch language yourself.
Private lessons are flexible and can be given at our location in the centre of Arnhem or at the student’s work address. Together we will work on the Dutch language, culture and personal development; putting emphasis on the pronunciation and practical use.
Group courses are given in groups of 4 to a maximum of 6 participants. Together we will work on the Dutch language, culture and personal development; putting emphasis on the pronunciation and practical use.
Group lessons have limited availability.
Private lessons are more flexible than group courses due to group size.
In-company language training
In-company language lessons take place at the participants work location or in the centre of Arnhem. Contact Convincent Language Education for advice and make an appointment to discuss your wishes and possibilities.